1. it is forbidden to hinder your teammates on purpose!
*This includes breaking stairs/doors, which are for the zombies (It does not apply when you are trapped and there isn't a way out of it).
* If breaking/shooting does not assist the zombies, or hinder your teammates, then it's allowed.
* Admins are allowed to help zombies if the game is little unequal.
2. it is forbidden to play with doors/buttons, whereby you can kill teammate/enemy and screw up your team!
* An exception for killing the enemy is made when the zombies are more than 3 or 4.
3. it is forbidden to break/close doors/bridges etc. (in order to save yourself), until everyone of your team has passed (An exception is made only when the zombies are too close to your teammates).
4.it is forbidden playing no kill!
5.You MUST run from the zombies without stopping. (An exeption is made, when zombies are too close and you are trying to slow them down, otherwise they will infect you or your teammates).
* its Allowed to block/slow down (other words to wait) a door/bridge etc.. Only at the end of the map! (i.e, there's no more doors/bridges but only the escape vehicle)
* it is forbidden to slow down zombies in any way! This includes shooting at the beginning of the map, throwing freeze, fire granades etc.
6. It is forbidden to go on top of the escape vehicle only if:
* You bug it somehow.
* If your team has been infected by the zombies (inside the escape vehicle), you MUST get down.
If you follow these two paragraphs, then you are allowed to go on top of the escape vehicle.
7. You MUST wait all of your teammates to get in the escape vehicle.
- If the escape vehicle can be bugged, then you must do it, to wait the rest of your team (you gotta be sure you can release it without bugging it anymore).
* if the most of your team has reached the escape vehicle, but die 3 or 4 because you didn't bugged the escape vehicle, then the person who first called the escape vehicle will be subjected to punishment.
- If the escape vehicle cannot be bugged and the only way to activate it is by touch, then you are not allowed to get in the escape vehicle, until the most of your teammates has arrived.
* In such situation, the person who first get on the escape vehicle, will be punished.
*** An exeptions is made, when your teammates are faraway from the finish or the zombies are too close.
8. If there is a vehicle in the middle of the map for faster movement, then everyone must wait anyone, who wants to get in it.
* An exeption is made when the vehicle is activated automatically.
9. It is forbidden to slow down the zombies at the end of the map in order your teammates to wait for you to get on the escape vehicle. If the escape vehicle has arrived and it's ready to go, then you must get in it. Otherwise the rule for waiting teammates it's taking part here.
10. It is forbidden breaking/closing bridges/doors, when 5 or less players in game.
* An exception is made, when the survivors are 2, and the zombies are more.
11. It is forbidden hiding around the map on purpose!
1. It is forbidden to hinder your teammates on purpose!!
* This includes breaking stairs/doors
* If breaking does not hinder your teammates, then it's allowed.
2. It is forbidden to go on top of the escape vehicle only if:
* You bug it somehow.
* If all players INSIDE the escape vehicle are survivors, and only you are on the roof.
If you follow these two paragraphs, then you are allowed to go on top of the escape vehicle!
3. It is forbidden the zombies to bug the escape vehicle in any way!
4. Zombies do not have to wait other zombies to get on vehicle, which are not used for escaping, but just for fast movement.
5. Zombies are allowed to escape with the escape vehicle, regardless of the number of survivors!
* Also, zombies don't have to wait other zombies to escape with the escape vehicle.
6. It is forbidden to jump on safe zones with double jump
7. It is forbidden to change your skin model in order to look like survivors.
(does not apply for SMS Admins)
1. In case, the survivors escape with the escape vehicle, but а zombie survive the detonation thankful to bug or something, then you should proceed with slay for all zombies that survived the detonation.
* The same goes for the opposite case - if the zombies has escaped with the escape vehicle, but for some reason any of the survivors survive the detonation, then he should be slayed.
2.When survivors and zombies has escaped with the escape vehicle, at the end of the map, you should slay the less number of players
Example: 4 survivors and 2 zombies - you should slay the zombies.
3. If the zombies has infected the survivors but someone is far away, he should be slayed by admin in order not to delay the game. If the player have any chance of victory, then he should not be slayed. Admin choice.
4. It is forbidden to use the grab option, for passing the map faster. Doesn't matter if it will be used on player or admin, neither the round situation.
*Example: It is more than obvious that the survivors are gonna win the round, but someone grabs you and put you on unreachable place. In this case that's forbidden, because any zombie can get you and affect his stats.
If you feel unjustly banned by admin, you can make a topic in this section.
*Danger-CS reserves it's right to edit the topic at any time!*
Превод и обработка на английски - waBrave.